Deploy Nuxt on Platform.sh
How to deploy Nuxt on Platform.sh?
Platform.sh is a full-featured end-to-end continuous deployment cloud hosting system for both staging and production environments. It is capable of hosting both static and dynamic applications in a variety of languages.
Platform.sh includes the following features:
- Build, deploy, manage, and scale applications.
- Any branch can be a staging environment; create and delete environments with ease.
- Support for almost any Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go, or Java application, in your choice of version, or mix and match.
- Automatic TLS certificates.
- Integrated build pipeline to customize your application's build process however you need.
- Infrastructure-as-code: define three YAML files and your entire cluster is created on demand. Add and remove services with ease.
- Deploy code directly from your GitHub and GitLab repositories.
Platform.sh has a pre-made template for Nuxt available. The link below will create a new Platform.sh project and pre-populate it with a sample Nuxt application that you can then customize.
README.md file includes details of the provided default configuration. New Platform.sh accounts are free for the first 30 days.